. . .celebrating Grammy's 80th birthday. She was in her element with all of her friends there.
. . .Fr. Keith asked Jacob today what he thought about his Nana, and he responded so very seriously, "My Nana is my favorite person."
. . .watching my boy overcome so many fears lately. In the last two weeks, he has really started to come into his own. He jumped off the diving board and swam to the side. He processed into Mass today without one of us right next to him, and went up to get his award when his name was called. He visited with strangers today at the party, and even helped serve the cake. I was so proud of him!
. . .hearing Annelise say Nana and Dada for the first time today.
. . .beginning to plan our school year. My new planner came yesterday, and I can't wait to fill it up. I mapped out the whole year's worth of History and Science. I'm so excited!
. . .new hairstyles for my big girls. Ava is loving her shorter hair (and I'm loving the look and how easy it is to deal with). Courtney gave us a flat iron and some product, and Mary-Grace is sporting straight hair for the first time in her life...she LOVES it and while I don't think it looks like my Gracie, it's SUPER CUTE!
. . .a brother and sister who really are the best of friends.
. . .introducing my children to this: The Secret Garden Broadway Soundtrack. They love it as much as I do, and now we're reading the book and discussing all the differences.
. . .introducing my children to this: The Secret Garden Broadway Soundtrack. They love it as much as I do, and now we're reading the book and discussing all the differences.

No comments:
Post a Comment