Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Today...

...I felt like Super Woman when the kids and I grocery shopped at Sam's, Walmart, and Veron's in 100 degree temps, and I didn't kill anybody (or even want to!)

...All four of my babies took fabulous naps, and I had some down time with adult conversation.

...We had a wonderful drop-in visit from the Hamiltons...even the babies were thrilled to see each other and play light sabers with Joseph.  



...As I was making coffee and piddling about the kitchen, James walked in from the school room with my girls' hair brush.  Without saying a word, he walked to the trash can and started pulling hair out of it saying he couldn't even see the bottom of the brush because there was so much hair.  Courtney watched him, and said, "We really are family."  Yep.

...Our daddy stopped at Piggly Wiggly for us on the way home, saving us a trip to the smelliest store ever.  That place makes me want to gag, but they have fabulous meat sales!  Thanks, babe.

1 comment:

  1. this made my day! thanks for blogging again...it just makes me feel better!

    ReplyDelete