Today we read a favorite story, even more so now that we have a "Lucia" in our family. I found a used copy several years ago for a very reasonable price, and I'm so glad I did because they are HARD to come by nowadays.
Annelise asks for "choca mulk" all morning long now. It's adorable...that little finger pointing toward her Christmas mug. And I love that mess of curls!
My boy had karate and was rewarded for all of his extra help around the house lately, and I got to wander Target all alone for 35 glorious minutes.
Once home, we did our Jesse Tree and novena early so that Phil and I could go to Supper and Substance. (Side note: we're already seeing our prayer being answered, so praise God!) The kiddos were thrilled to be with Nana, who brought them out for an "i-seam" treat. We had a lovely evening listening to friends share about their life in missions. It was inspiring. Their challenge to the rest of us was to ask God what he's calling us to do that is extra-ordinary right here in this moment. I'm going to ponder that for awhile. I don't want to miss it.
No comments:
Post a Comment