Saturday, December 3, 2011

Saturday, First Week of Advent


This is the only picture I took today.  Our morning was a little nutty getting ready for Catechism, but, oh how I love our parish.  The kids had a great time in their classes, while we sat in church with Annelise (and Davis) and visited with Father.  After anticipated Mass, we did our book of the day, The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey, one of my very favorites.  It makes me tear up every time I read it.  We were supposed to end the evening with a movie night, but, ahem, little people meltdowns were through the roof.  Needless to say, it was early to bed after prayers.

I take that back...I did take more pictures than I thought...




I stripped her down before I let her dig into that petit-four!

But, before bed, Annelise became obsessed with blowing out the candles on our spiral.  She kept telling me, "One more time! I blow!"  Phil got this video....we laughed so hard.  It's so fun to have a toddler during this time of year.


No comments:

Post a Comment