Thursday, December 11, 2008

SNOW!

I got up this morning at 5:25, and as I was headed to the coffee pot, the phone rang. My first thought was, "Oh, God, who died?!" But it was my in-laws in Sunset (12ish miles north of here) calling to tell me they had 3-4 inches of snow on the ground. I looked outside, and, lo and behold, we did too...well, about an inch or so. I waited until about 5:45, and then I woke up Jacob and Mary-Grace, bundled them up and brought them out. They didn't know what to think. Jacob was flipping out excited, while Mary-Grace begged for hot chocolate. The last time we had snow on the ground was February 7, 1988...the day before my 9th birthday.

5:45 am

6:00 am



Obviously, Phil's got the photography talent over here. I love these shots he got of the sunrise.

Around 7:00, Phil took all three back out. I watched from my warm spot in the kitchen.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment