Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday, Second Week of Advent

Today began with a run.

I've never typed that statement in all my life and been actually referring to the mode of exercise known as running.

Let me clarify...Mom and I are doing the Couch 2 5K program. We started almost a month ago because we want to get in better shape for a certain something around the bend.  Never in a million years did I think I might enjoy it!  I mean, I don't really enjoy it *during* the actual workout, but I feel exhilarated after.  Who knew?!

Then a trip to Wal-Mart with my littlest girlies.  We managed to get there early enough to beat the crazies. Phew.

We managed to squeeze in hot chocolate and a book.

I love that my little dude is man enough to take this awesome picture with that girly-looking book.



Little Flowers in the afternoon with my big girl...got to squeeze little man Davis and visit with friends.

We finally got around to that movie night...I LOVE this movie...The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey.  I still prefer the book, but I really do love what the movie adds to the storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment