Saturday, August 11, 2007

Finally Made It!


After almost two years of keeping up with my cousin's blog and the blogs of several of her friends, I have been sucked in. I've been trying to do this for the last six months. I've started several entries about different things we've done, but I always got interrupted, saved the entry and then forgot to go back. When I'd finally get back to it, the event about which I'd written was weeks or months old!

So, here we go. I can't promise how often I'll update, but I'm hoping for a few times a month.

Oh, and the picture is a tribute to "Nanny Claire", our family Aggie. I'm sure that my dad and half-brother are cringing at the Aggie paraphernalia as they are avid LSU fans. Say what you want about the Aggies, boys, but I'd say that anyone with a face full of paint and a purple wig can be labeled a fanatic too!

2 comments:

  1. I love this family and I LOVE this blog! Can't wait to read what you'll cook up, girl- not kidding. Don't forget to include some of your yummy recipes from time to time! Happy anniversary to you and your hub!
    :) Simonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great opening post! Thanks for the tribute. And to Greg and John, I say deal with it. I've always been Aimee and the kid's favorite!!!!

    Love love love you guys!

    ReplyDelete