
Phil and I celebrated seven years yesterday. It's gone by in the blink of an eye and yet it feels like forever. It's strange to think of a time when we weren't together, or a time when we had no children.
We were given a very generous gift card to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. Phil's steak was apparently so good that I had to pause our conversation for several seconds while he enjoyed his first bite; he couldn't focus on me and the yummyness of his steak all at the same time.
My meal was delicious, but what I really went for was the $8.00 cheesecake.
Worth. Every. Penny.
Seriously. And it turns out that they give free desserts for anniversaries, so now we can go back again and use the rest of the gift card on more cheesecake!
Happy anniversary, Honey; I pray for many, many more!
Happy anniversary, Katie and Phil. What a blessing your marriage has been to our entire family! Thank you for the example that shines forth from your home and thank you for those beautiful babies!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI pray for a long, happy life for you!
Love, Mom (Bren)
First of all- thanks for sharing this- I think it is so neat! And secondly, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAS ALREADY BEEN 7 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The time has flown. I am so happy for y'all.
ReplyDeleteHope to see you soon!
Love, mckenz