Thursday, November 22, 2007

Catch Up Post #2: Halloween










Here's our Halloween recap:

We went to a Fall Family Bash at some friends' home the weekend before. Kids and adults all had great fun. I left town the Monday before Halloween for the birth of my best friend's first baby (that's a whole other post). I got back to our house at 5:20pm just in time to eat real quick and head over to my mom's for trick-or-treating at 6:00. That neighborhood gives the best candy! Then it was home and bed for the kids, and I totally raided their stash of candy!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. who was phil suppose to be, i must be looking at the photo from a bad angle.

    the kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey T!

    Phil was a running Granny. He was going to be a dalmation, but the costume was too hot. This was what was available. Goofy, I know, but quite fitting of him!

    ReplyDelete