
I have decided.
Heather Hendrick is right about Fritos.
Sometime in the last year and a half of reading her blog, I remember her mentioning that fritos smell/taste like feet. I know, sick, right?
Fritos are not a common item in our house, but I made a huge pot of chili for the freezer yesterday, so I grabbed a bag at the store.
Tonight, when I opened them, I got a fresh whiff, and holy cow, I'd have sworn I was pregnant because the smell was so offensive!
Then I remembered the "fritos smell like feet" thing, and I thought...
She is totally right!!! They stink like feet.
But I still ate them with my chili because I decided they don't taste like feet!
Heather Hendrick is right about Fritos.
Sometime in the last year and a half of reading her blog, I remember her mentioning that fritos smell/taste like feet. I know, sick, right?
Fritos are not a common item in our house, but I made a huge pot of chili for the freezer yesterday, so I grabbed a bag at the store.
Tonight, when I opened them, I got a fresh whiff, and holy cow, I'd have sworn I was pregnant because the smell was so offensive!
Then I remembered the "fritos smell like feet" thing, and I thought...
She is totally right!!! They stink like feet.
But I still ate them with my chili because I decided they don't taste like feet!
A real blog post coming soon. There are many events to blog about!! Somebody bug me about this so I'll do it!!!
bug bug bug--i need some pictures of my favorite little people in their halloween costumes and at the renassiance festival. hurry hurry!!
ReplyDeletethat has to be the grossest and funniest thing i ahve read in a while!
ReplyDeleteHope you guys have a wonderful "smell like feet" free Thanksgiving!
~Theresa