FOR TODAY...
Outside my window...it is still dark, and hot and muggy if I had to guess.
I am thinking...about all that I would like to accomplish before our baby arrives in early November.
I am thankful for...Confession, Mass, and Adoration yesterday.
From the learning rooms...getting into a groove. There is still tweaking to be done to the routine to make it work for all of us. I feel certain that we'll get all settled into something great just before it's all thrown off kilter with a new little one.
From the kitchen...oatmeal for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch, chicken something or other for dinner.
I am wearing...still in pjs.
I am creating...lots of lists, an Alphabet of Catholic Saints, and plans for upcoming feast days.
I am going...to stay in the present moment as best I can with all the planning and list making that's going on.
I am reading...Making Senses out of Scripture by Mark Shea for our history program. It is excellent.
I am hoping...that today will be better than yesterday. My oldest seems to have a hard time getting into the school groove on Mondays. Tuesdays always seem to be much better.
I am hearing...absolutely nothing, and it's a joyous sound.
I am praying...for a friend who will deliver our godchild soon, for my son's first Holy Communion next spring, for many special intentions.
Around the house...always lots to be done! Today I will mop the kitchen. No, really, I will.
One of my favorite things...quiet mornings before my littles are awake.
A few plans for the rest of the week:
- Our first homeschool co-op gathering on Friday.
- Company for dinner on Saturday evening...we're celebrating the Queenship of Mary with a special cake, and we need friends to help us eat it!
- Possibly company for Friday night as well to finish off our "B Week".
No comments:
Post a Comment