Happy birthday, sweet girl!
I cannot believe that you are five! It really blows my mind. I love being your mommy, even on days when I don't. You are so full of life and spunk, and you have an incredible heart for Our Lord. I have no doubt that you will lead a life that is pleasing to Him.
This morning I gave Mary-Grace the American Girl doll Molly that I got when I was in the 3rd grade. She was so excited! She'd been wanting a big-girl doll for quite some time, and I was thrilled that I had one of mine to give her. We had birthday donuts this morning, then cupcakes at co-op, and then we went to Mass. Her nanny and parrain and their kids are coming over for beinets tonight at her request. We look forward to this birthday weekend!
Love you, precious girl!
Oh!! She is so darling!! Happy (belated) Birthday to Gracie!
ReplyDelete