Friday, September 3, 2010
7 Quick Takes
1~ Annelise will not crawl. She will however get almost anywhere she wants to go by scooting on her butt. It is adorable. She is so lady like in her demeanor, and I just imagine her deciding that dirty hands and knees are so not worth it. Sliding on her rump is working just fine.
2~ Our bathroom tile will be installed on Monday!!! It will be so nice to have two toilets again...with five people needing a potty, having one is just a pain. I am so grateful to Andrew Bollich who has offered his time and expertise to help us get this done.
3~ I am out of coffee creamer and being forced to drink what I refer to as ghetto coffee (milk and truvia). Wal-Mart jacked up the price by fifty cents a bottle. That just seems crazy. I might be permanently out. This might be the way I will kick the coffee habit. I'm checking around for a better price. If I don't find one, at least I know that it will actually be a treat when I do buy some.
4~ If the next two days go as planned, I am leaving town on Sunday morning for a 24 hour getaway before we start school on Tuesday. Can. Not. Wait. (I'm bringing the baby and my Smirnoff Ice.)
5~ I am very much looking forward to FND. Beignets, eggs, sausage, pina coladas.
6~ I bought stuff this week to have a cupcake party for Annelise's first birthday. I know that first birthday parties are really for the parents, but I am really looking forward to celebrating her first year with a reasonable amount of gusto. She is such a joy, such a sweet little cupcake.
7~ I am in love with all things cupcake. It is just contagious. After a whole summer of hanging out a whole lot with the Hamiltons and their cupcakes, I have caught the cupcake love. At first, I thought it was precious and fun and so sweet to see cupcakes at their house, and also so sweet to see joy in my friend's face. But, by George, it's caught me. And since she doesn't have a little girly girl to have a cupcake party for, I'll just have to do it for mine. She got the rough and tough linebacker who's learning to be gentle with my girly girl. One day, these cupcakes will be great friends. I can feel it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment